Metal roof Installation
Residential Metal Roofing
Residential metal roofing is one of the fastest growing segments of home improvement – more than quadrupling its market share over the past decade. The benefits offered by today’s metal roofs allow homeowners to upgrade their homes with products of lasting value. While other roofs quickly diminish in value as they age, metal roofs provide the following lasting benefits:
- Proven performance expectation of 50+ years
- Beautiful styles to match any home or neighborhood
- Interlocking panels for maximum wind resistance
- Fire resistance
- Energy efficiency by keeping homes cooler
- Low weight to help preserve structural integrity and life
Residential Metal Roofing Styles
PERFORMANCE PANEL METAL ROOFING
Cost Effective Our Performance Panel is a 29 guage durable, weather-resistant roofing solution for agricultural and residential projects. The panels not only provide excellent protection against the elements and increase the life cycle of your roof but they lower the need for maintenance on your roof. AG Panels are a cost effective, high performance metal roofing system.
NCR SNAP LOC STANDING SEAM
Contemporary If you are looking for a roof that will amaze, standing seam is the ticket. Popular for it’s use on historical buildings such as the Monticello, our 1” rib 26 guage NCR Snap Loc Standing Seam has come into it’s own as a premium roofing system, offering a fresh vibrant look. With it’s sleek lines and hidden fastener design, NCR Standing Seam offers elegance
SERIES 2000 STANDING SEAM
Stylish If you are looking for a roof that will amaze, standing seam is the ticket. Popular for it’s use on historical buildings such as the Monticello, our 1 3/4” rib 24 guage Series 2000 Standing Seam has come into it’s own as a premium roofing system, offering a fresh vibrant look. With it’s sleek lines and hidden fastener design, Straight Standing Seam offers elegance
Benefits Of A Metal Roof
- Long-lasting Investment: Although the up front cost for a metal roof is higher than most other roofing materials, you'll save money in the long run. A metal roof can last a lifetime, unlike an asphalt shingle roof that requires replacing every 10 to 20 years.
- Styles for every home: Metal roofing comes in a variety of styles, colors, and finishes. If you want the genuine look of slate, shake, tile, or shingle, in a more durable solution, metal roofing may be a great option for you!
- Energy-efficient: Metal roofing reflects heat helping to reduce heating and cooling costs year-around.
- Long warranties: Most metal roofing comes with a 30 to 50 year warranty, depending on the manufacturer. Contact Elite Roofing to learn more about the metal roofing products that we install and the warranties provided.