Rugged, Hail-Rated Roof Lowers Energy Costs
Conklin’s Fabric Reinforced Roofing System will give your building trouble-free protection. It waterproofs with a seamless acrylic coating in which a tough, flexible fabric is embedded. This combination makes a rugged, yet lightweight membrane that resists splitting and rupturing – the primary cause of leaks. This system also substantially increases the strength of your roof, extends its life expectancy, and increases the energy efficiency of the building.
Benefits Of Our Fabric Reinforced System
Rugged roof stands the test of time
Conklin’s Fabric-Reinforced Roofing System is tough and flexible; it is recommended for both new and existing roofs. This extra-durable system will deliver these benefits for years to come:
- Stops leaks with superior waterproofing
- Offers excellent wind and hail protection
- Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expense with its cool, white reflective surface
- Extends the life of your existing roof
Look forward to years of trouble-free protection, low maintenance
Conklin’s Fabric-Reinforced Roofing System provides leak-free protection and exceptional energy savings for years. It maintains maximum reflectivity and energy savings because its surfaces are resistant to dirt and discoloration. Annual or bi-annual cleaning is all that’s needed to keep it white.
Recoup your costs
A great return on investment is another important reason to install a Conklin Fabric-Reinforced Roofing System. Many satisfied building owners discover that a Conklin roof lowers air conditioning costs and can pay for itself during the warranty period. Federal tax rebates, tax credits and deductions may also offset your investment. Check with your local utility company, tax advisor, and energystar.gov for additional details.
Reduce cooling expense by up to 30%
The average roof absorbs a large portion of the sun’s ultraviolet rays as heat. Conklin’s white Fabric-Reinforced Roofing System reflects 85% of the sun’s heat, cooling your roof, which could save as much as 30% in air conditioning costs.
Enjoy peace of mind with our warranty program
Conklin’s optional warranty program includes a non-pro-rated material warranty.
A complete system of products to get the job done
- PUMA® XL offers outstanding tensile strength by combining advanced technology with exceptional versatility.
- Benchmark® offers the ultimate in flexibility and strength.
- Equinox® delivers innovative technology especially formulated for application in cool weather.
- Rapid Roof® III has offered proven protection since 1977.
- Rapid Roof® HV* delivers Conklin quality without the costly code approvals and fire ratings.
- Prime Time® offers optimum performance through the quality acrylic latex design.